HCE South is a dedicated provider of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) equipment and supplies to facilitate wound healing. NPWT assists in the healing of wounds that occur as a result of damage to the surface of the skin.
Patients with a doctor’s prescription may begin their NPWT therapy in a clinical setting, a nursing center environment, or at home. Regardless of where patients choose to start their therapy, HCE South will provide the NPWT Pump and supplies for the wound dressing so that the healing process may continue at home. No matter how severe the wound, HCE South is committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for our patients.
HCE South provides best in class products at the most affordable rates with first quality service. HCE South is an authorized distributor for Medela.
HCE South provides
- Simple and Affordable pricing structure that saves facilities up to 60%
- Additional clinical support
- Regional Wound Healing Programs
- 24/7/365 clinical support for your facility
- Delivery within 4 hours of orders
- Preferred choice of care for treating acute and chronic wounds in hospitals, clinics, long-term care
- Disposable canister 300 ml and 800 ml options with solidifier
- User friendly including Air leak indicator
- One-touch canister release button
- Small and lightweight for mobile use
- Clear and simple operation
- Ergonomic design with a discrete 150 ml canister